CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas in the air!




















Well December is finally here and it's ok for christmas things to be in stores now :) Having them there the day of Halloween was a little too much! We don't have much for decorations yet in our tiny apartment but we did manage to buy a little 4 foot tree to celebrate our holiday here in California. This is the first year that Jared and I are not going home to Wyoming for christmas and in turn that means that it will be the firt time in our lives that we will have a christmas with no snow :( It will be so weird! We also have some stockings and I have a cute snowman statue thing. Our apartment complex is doing a light contest for the patios on the 10th so maybe we will get some more things and win it. I hope that you all are starting to feel the christmas spirit and doing well your daily lives. So Crank up those christmas tunes and down some eggnog or hot chocolate and sing at the top of your lungs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love this time of year! As disgusting as it was having decorations in stores around Halloween I don't think I minded too much. ha I don't think Star Valley is getting too much snow this year. Which means drought for the summer I'm sure of it. :S