CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Bloggers! 

I blog to you tonight dressed as little red riding hood and handing out handfuls of candy to all of the cute trick or treaters! I have been horrible at wanting to do anything for halloween this year, so I did not decorate the house or anything. I was preparing for Jared to come home tonight and had a knock on the door. I opened it up to a beautiful princess and a winnie the pooh and I literally had no candy to give them. I felt terrible as I broke their heart by sending them away. SOOOOO I rushed to the store and bought several bags of candy so that wouldn't happen again. I even tracked down those beautiful little kids and gave them each a handful. Jared and I want to carve a pumpkin when he gets home so this halloween is looking up. I did however go to a party on saturday and had a marvelous time! I hope you are all having a safe wonderfully spooky time!

My house is prepared now!
Ryan

My shoes for the night

Ryan Dominating Beer Pong

Brant & Pearl

Sexy Vampire Nicole

Joker Nick


Little red riding hood. 

Nicole and I
Carving Pumpkins 


Jared's infamous cannibal  pumpkin



Making a haunted house


Our Door Step





No comments: