CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Bye Red

Back in May I sold my beautiful red :'(  I loved her to much to let montana roads ruin her. If I were still in California there would be no question to get rid of her. It was really hard and I struggled saying goodbye. Especially because she ended up going to Hillbilly Hell where she didn't have a garage and was going to get smoked in. I tried so hard not to cry all day. 
I am so sorry red wherever you are!

 She was so beautiful!


 I loved and was so proud of this car
 So sad! I was literally crying in this picture



can you see my fake happiness lol

Now I have Blue She is a 2010 Mazda 3.
We purchased blue from the same dealer that we got red from. John Patterson Tustin Mazda in California. If you need a car...call John! they are the best dealership in the entire world as far as I am concerned. They go above and beyond for their customers. We called him from Montana and said that we wanted a car. He found the car, gave us a great deal, and delivered the car to Las Vegas so we could pick it up. Then they even bought us dinner at Margaritaville to say thank you. It was so generous! 





Going back to a key was super hard. I had a smart key with Red so I never took the key out of my purse for like 4 years. I am happy with Blue though. 



No comments: