CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On going battle..

It's been no secret to you readers, or anyone else that knows me, That I have been struggling with my weight since getting married 4 1/2 years ago. With the military stress I blew up like a balloon and getting it off has been hell/ non-existant. I wish I could say it was just 5 pounds or so...but it wasn't...it was 65 or more. At my heaviest I was a horrific 200 pounds. That's a 70 pound weight gain since the day I said "I Do". It showed so bad in pictures and I felt so helpless. Even when I was going to the gym every night for an hour it wasn't coming off and I was ready to give up. I still am using my shape up shoes every day at school and since I stand litterally 8 hours a day I think that has been helping.

WELL.....I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM...
187!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen the 180's in like 2 years so I am very proud. I still have forever to get to my goal but I was so excited that I had to share.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Courtney, you are beautiful. Always remember that. I always think that when I run into you or when I visit your blog and see those cute pictures! Hope you are loving Montana! And I am learning too that marriage doesn't always do good things for the waistline! :) Congratulations though on your weight loss! I'm starting my new workout/diet plan after the holidays! :)

Kaylee and Phil said...

Good job girl!! I am so happy for you!! I wish you lived closer and we could be workout buddies!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! :) That is always a good feeling when you reach a mini milestone! I love all the new pictures and loved the engagement pictures that you did!