CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Highlights

Lately I have been trying my hand at highlighting hair. Since I am heading back into school soon, I have been doing a lot of things to get prepared mentally. I want to be more confident going into school so what better way than practice. :) Thanks Kaylee for starting the string of highlights I have done. I want to share some before and afters with you readers..let me know what you think :) 


I must say..I think I did a good job. I'm very proud.

4 comments:

Robert & Jennifer said...

Well done :) you will do awesome in school!

Anonymous said...

They all look awesome! The last one is the best I think cuz it was such a dramatic change! Looks good!

Kaylee and Phil said...

ugh... I look nasty in those pictures... :( Yes you did a good job on our hair (thanks a bunch) but ugh I'm embarrassed by my face lol.

Amanda Lillie said...

I saw Jessica's hair in person and it looked really good! Nice work!