CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fishing Fishing and more Fishing

My dad is such a hard core fisherman! He has gone a lot since I have been home, which has been so fun. A few years ago we bought him a lifetime fish license for his birthday. He fully takes advantage of that ;) As soon as the ice melted off of Fremont lake he wanted to go. Jared, his little brother Will, myself, and my dad took the trip in hopes to catch a 20-30 pound trout. The lake was nice when we got there but a storm slowly moved in and the fish hightailed it to over 100 feet deep. We got out just in time but we didn't get any bites. The pictures of the ride back to the dock were pretty funny though.


Dad's mad fish skills the day before we went to Fremont.
Will

Jared waiting for a bite.

Maddie loves fishing. It was driving her crazy that we weren't getting a bite.


It was so cold going back to the dock. I turned around and this is what I saw hahaha


Burr!



The boys fell asleep on the way back, it didn't look comfortable to me!



No comments: