CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Wyoming Home.

I am so excited to be headed home for the holidays this year. Because I haven't been home since 2007 I am very anxious to get there and soak up the familiar feelings of home. I am starting to feel a little bit "broken" from the city and imensity of life. I just need some time to re-group and feel like everything is going to be fine again. We leave for the country this coming friday, so I am getting that antsy feeling. The two weeks that we will be home sounds like it is going to be jam packed. Since our families haven't seen us in so long they are making plans without us hahaha. Unfortunately, we wont be able to do them all :(  Lately I have been having extreme mental break downs and I feel like spending some time away will be the best thing for me ( I might not want to come back to CA haha) But at least I have our new baby bird to look forward to when we do get back. I hope that each and every one of you are having a great holiday season and maybe I will get to see some of you when I come home.

1 comment:

Laura Padilla De La Sierra said...

Hey, hello! I hope you have a nice, safe trip, and you have a really good time at home. A little time for ourselves is usually good to get stregth and keep our journey, I know I've needed that more than once! Enjoy, relax, and don't give up! Best to both! Love you!