CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shape Up!

The year is coming to a fast close and I have been horribly slacking at my commitment to the gym. Back in November with the chaos that was Global Connection 2009, it started my bad habit of skipping the gym at night because I have been so tired I just want to crash when I get home. I also had a really bad hit to my motivation when I realized that it has been almost a year since I started my hard core gym crusade and I litterally haven't lost a single pound. I litterally cried because I have been working so hard! That plus every gym partner I have ever had, has bailed on me. Well there is this really long hallway at work..and my desk is at the front so I walk that hallway almost 50 times a day probably.


See how long that sucker is!!!

So to help with my situation I thought that I would try some of those shape up shoes. What can it hurt right? I mean I am walking that hallway everyday..why not tone my legs and butt at the same time? So that was the reason for my skechers run yesterday. I have been doing my research into the Reebok Easy Tones and the Skechers Shape Up's to see what was better and ended up going with the Skechers just because it looked more like a shoe rathe than a sneaker. I wanted to be able to get away with wearing them at work is why. I personally loved the way that they both felt. Check 'em out!


I know I know..They look a little Grandma-ish. But if it give me a tight behind I don't care  haha.

If you want to learn more about these shoes if you don't know already, Go Here  or Here



No comments: