CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Time Just Slips Away

Goodness...My how time just seems to slip from our grasp without realizing just how quickly it goes. It's like when you go to the beach and you pick up a handful of sand and it just slides out to nothing. That's how I feel with my lack of blogging lately. To all of you who have posted comments on my page I deeply appologize for not getting in touch with you. Not until today did I realize that they were there. Silly me!

Well, I will fill you in with some past highlights...I have been working as the receptionist at Eufora for almost two months. I have learned a great deal in such a small amount of time and I LOVE IT! Our event season is starting on sunday with hair cutting classes and things to that level. It's extremely loud at the office lately due to construction going on while we are still working. We moved some of the crew upstairs into new office space so the whole office is lingering with the smell of paint and new flooring. They are starting to knock down walls so pounding, mixed with power tools, mixed with fumes/old carpet smell doesn't do us any good. After a few hours we all have headaches and can't seem to function properly :) It's fun though because it's not even going to look like the same place. Below is a picture of the wonderful staff. the picture was taken in December.



Jared has been going through quite a lot lately. Between work and doctor appointments every day, he's worn out and stressed to his limit. His Company just came back from deployment to Japan and he was not excited in the least bit that they are home. I feel so bad for him because they all treat him like crap and make it their highlight of the day to torment him and make our life hell. I wish I could help but it would make it worse. They especially like to pick on his weight gain so he has a complex and hates himself. It breaks my heart but we work through it together. One step at a time right. His back has been doing much better from his surgery and he is well on his way on the path of healing. We just recently found out that he might have some minor brain damage from the roadside bombs that he was in. The concusion hit him harder than they anticipated and it's interferring with daily activity. They are contemplating sending him to speach therapy to help re-teach his brain to process. I love him so much!

Well bloggers...that is all for now. I will make more time to be on here more often. Much Love!

No comments: