CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

High School Tag

Nat & Jess tagged me.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Why yes of course...who doesn't?

2. What kind of car did you drive?1992 Acura Integra, 1995 Acura Integra

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes

4. Were you a party animal?Um..not really I had a small group of friends I hung out with all the time. I wasn't a "cool" kid I guess you could say.

5. Were you considered a flirt?No I don't think so.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir

7. Were you a nerd?No

8. Were you on any varsity teams?Heck no..I'm not a sports person

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?No

10. Can you still sing the fight song?No...did we have one?

11. Who were your favorite teachers?Mrs. Lancaster..she's our fearless leader!

12. Where did you sit for lunch?Lunchroom or commons area

13. What is your school's full name?Star Valley High School

14. What is your school's mascot and colors?Braves, Crimson & Gold

15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?I never went to dances..I was never asked.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?No

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Jumping down the giant blow up slide and kicking Justin's ass at Pugal Sticks at the senior all nighter.

18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?I don't remember their ever being one.

19. Have you gained some weight since then?Of Course...I'm a fat cow now!

20. Who was your prom date?My Hubby...Jared Jackson

21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?Yes

22. Did you have a job in high school?Oh yes...several actually! Pizza Hut, Alpen haus Hotel, SV pizza.

I tag - Um...I don't have many friends on here so I tag anyone! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your friend what are you talking about?!?!?!