CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photo update for August

This is the rug walking into the school. Kind of neat

Air forming in basics class
 
Break time! Left to Right: Kallie, Heather, Sydney, and me

Heather and I
This is Tim. He is the instructor that we harass the most, but we love him.;)
Camping with Jared
Yeah we be crazy
Finger 11 and Hinder concert. It was so good
Jared and I after the concert
Jared's 24th Birthday
I put tiny guns on the cake because that is the only thing he got for his birthday.
Rainbow in the clouds.
Kelsey & Suzanne at the wax party
Waxin it up
Sydney and I getting the wax off
Mama Maud came to visit us :)
Roller set from school
Kiwi just kickin' it on the couch with Dad
 
Jared's new gun that he got for his bday.
Doing what I do best...Hair!
I made them a beautiful shade of pink and blue. haha
Pimp Cups!
Chillin' with my Homies
I love crazy friends :)

I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Crazy In Love said...

Courtney you make me laugh. I wish we were closer to you guys. Looks like you are having a blast :)