CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Gun and Bad Mouths.

Last weekend Jared wanted me to go shoot his new gun with him really badly, so we piled in the truck and headed up into the mountain. Ryan and Jared shot the gun for a while and I was hoping to get away without him making me, I wasn't so lucky.  He kept telling me how awesome it was, and how it didn't kick at all because the recoil magically took all of the impact, and blah blah blah. Well I held it tight up against my shoulder not wanting to pull the trigger, and pulled it anyway. Immediately the stupid thing kicked back and smacked me really hard on the Clavical. I was so pissed and instantly a huge string of foul language shot out of my mouth without a second thought. :S I hate guns so much, they are scary.




Isnt it beautiful?


He's so Badass ;)


I really liked this Stump.


I think the moss on the tree's is facinating

 Max
 His new baby
 The Boys Shooting

Me being afraid. Dang gun

No comments: