CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Advancement.

As of today I have 1,153 hours! 

AND....As of yesterday I was given ADVANCEMENT!!!! :)

Here is what that means:
Once you have 500 hours left in school you can apply to be an advanced student.

When a student has reached 1500 hours (or in my case 1150) and has successfully completed all level 2
testing, they may apply for advancement based on:
• DEPENDABILITY
• RESPONSIBILITY
• MOTIVATION
• INCREASED TECHNICAL SPEED
• ABILITY TO OBTAIN REPEAT CLIENTS
• DISPLAY OF PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE AND CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES.
• MEETING ALL TERMS OF SATISFACTORY PROGRESS POLICY IN ATTENDANCE, THEORY, AND PRACTICAL WORK.

Advance students will receive a free student service every month and may wear black and white clothing.
I no longer need to get a start when I do a hair cut, I just do a consultation and start. 

Today was my first day wearing white and I was super excited about it. :)
 I must say, I am feeling rather proud of myself. 


2 comments:

Kim and Melissa said...

Good for you! :)

Crazy In Love said...

Way to go!! Wish we were closer. I would come and have you do my hair.