CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years

.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ NEW YEAR ☆ 2011
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★


Can you believe the year is over already?! 2010 went by so dang fast. A lot has happened last year, highlights included

1. I left Eufora the end of March

2. Had a family vacation the end of March/beginning of April

3. I moved from California to Wyoming in April.

4. Spent almost 2 months away from Jared while waiting for his release from the Marines.

5. Jared was given medical retirement and moved to Wyoming the end of May.

6. Jared & I spent our 4th anniversary in Island park Idaho at his Aunt's cabin

7. Spent a week in Montana looking for a house, a job, and school. Successfully found them :)

8.  Moved into our Montana home in July.

9. Jared started at Kenyon Noble as a cement truck driver, a month later he moved to delivery in the lumber yard. He has been there for 5 months and loves it.

10. I started at cosmetology school again on August 3rd. I love it, I can't wait to be finished and working in a salon.

Well that has been it really. After starting school I have been so busy that nothing else too exciting has happend.  Does everyone have a good resolution? This year I really want to try to get back to my healthy weight. I am so sick of being fat :(  I also want to try to not be so hard on myself. I am totally my hardest critic and I have to remember that I am learning new things so I have to give it time to grow.  I hope you all had a great New Year's. Jared and I just hung out and didn't do anything but watch the ball drop.

2 comments:

Kaylee and Phil said...

It has been quite the year! If you need any tips to help ya get to what weight you want to be, give me a call!! I've learned tons and wouldn't mind passing along some info! Also if you want to do a competition with me in 4 weeks I will send you the info. It's mainly about eating better and whatnot but I think we could do it. We would just need a third team member.

Crazy In Love said...

Happy New Years to you!! What a busy year you guys had! My new year resolutions are to be grateful for what I have and to be a better blogger. Sounds like you guys are doing wonderful!