CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A whole new beginning

So here I am...starting a whole new adventure of blogging that was brought upon me by my sister and her inspiration from what seems like a wonderful woman. I began to dig deeper into the blogspot life and saw countless old friends and familiar faces who looked so cheerful and full of life. It put a smile on my face to see how well everyone was doing and just how much I miss them. It amazes me that everyone is growing as individuals and starting beautiful families. I hope the best for them all. As I sit here in my Southern California apartment with the sun shining upon my face I feel very blessed.


I have a wonderful family that I love so much and I wish that I were able to see them more.



I have an amazing husband whom I love with all of my heart, He is my Hero!


Not to mention the most fabulous friends on this planet!

And who can forget my feathered child...an African Grey parrot named Tico who makes me so happy. I can watch him for hours and yet he still surprises me and makes me laugh.




I am very excited to start my blogging journey and this is just the beginning.

1 comment:

tmast said...

That pic of you and Jared is sooooo cute! It was a pleasure to meet you Courtney and I hope to stay in touch. You have a nice blog, use it to touch people because I guarantee people you dont know read it and will grasp on to it. God bless you and have a wonderful year.

Taryn Mast