CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chapters upon Chapters

In this Jackson story...a lot of chapters have been missing that haven't been available for you readers to see. I'm sorry. Again, here is a brief update on life as we know it. 

Jared is still working in North Dakota at the Rig. Many days he works 24 hours or more. I think he is still enjoying it up here. The commute is long but he finally has been able to have 2 weeks off in between. He has been putting a lot of thought into it lately and has been planning to open his own business in the near future. I am so proud and appreciative of him. He is a wonderful man! Because of the time he puts into his job I have been able to take my time in finding a job that I know I will be happy at. That is so important to me and I am so grateful that he is understanding about it. Jared turned 25 this year, unfortunately on his birthday we had to spend it moving into our new house. He wasn't very happy about that. I tried really hard to make it special though, for instance we got him one of these...
In birthday cake flavor of coarse.. (isn't that the biggest snow cone you have ever seen!)

Then we spent a night out enjoying this...

 Beautiful sunset
 Bison Potstickers at Montana Ale Works

 Ribeye with blue cheese crumbles, sauteed mushrooms, and carmelized onions. Our Favorite
Fruit Crepe for Desert.

And we got him a brand new BBQ grill, fire pit, and lounge chairs for the back yard.

Then we did more of this...
 Scarying the shit out of potential renters when they toured the house while I was still packing.
And spending the entire day moving out of the condo.
We found this little guy while taking a break from cleaning the condo for 15 hours. Yeah it was spotless
Isn't like Alice in Wonderland :)

Then I spent time at the new house trying to make it home.

Here is the update with me lately.

On September 18th I retook my practical exam to get my cosmetology license. I promised to create a post telling about what happened with the 1st test and I never did. Basically the school didn't tell me that I had to prepare for the nail portion of the exam, so I was under the assumption that I did not have to do that part of the test. Needless to say I showed up unprepared and failed. I was livid! So I reapplied because no one cared to help fight my cause and I aced the test with a 98%! On the 21st I took my written exam and equally dominated it with a 92%. I was very proud of myself. I am now currently licensed for hair and nails in Montana and California. I have been able to take the opportunity to travel a little bit before starting a job. I have gone home to wyoming to see my family, and to Washington to spend time with my sister at her house. Now I am on a mission to find a salon, and do a little soul searching :)

Things are looking up

No comments: